|INTERNATIONAL SIZING CONVERSION CHART|
|HIPS||83 1/2||32 3/4||86||33 3/4||88 1/2||34 3/4||93 1/2||36 3/4||98 1/2||38 3/4|
|HIPS||103 1/2||40 3/4||106 1/2||42 3/4||116||45 3/4||123 1/2 -130||48 3/4 - 51|
Sizing is based on your hip measurement. Please measure the widest part of your hips, not the fullest part of your bum! If your hips measurement is between 88.5cm-93.5cm, choose size Small.
Due to the snug fit required for poling, It is a bit of a work out to get into them the first couple of times as you need to 'break them in' due to the silicone print. But after that, it gets easier and loosens up slightly to the size it's meant to be.
Slip into magic, stay sticky, stay fly. Unstoppable you.
High performing gear for high performing activity. Stretchable, breathable and stylish. Your second skin. Show up and pole whenever, wherever, longer.
Be picky about being sticky (and safe)
1. Grip without the strip. This simple, elegant design will keep you covered up for when you want all eyes on your technique (our dancers say they love that they can now share their videos with their boss and conservative parents).
2. Bend it like beautiful, with complete flexibility thanks to our unique, four-way stretch technology.
3. Minimal, modern high-waist fit and shiny, strappy-back design for the poler who’s picky about being sticky.
4. Grip for longer. Our material is designed to keep you elevated so that you can nail that move, especially when you’re on a photoshoot.
5. Our dancers say these feel like magic, as if it were a second skin.
It’s a snug fit because first, pole grip and safety! You don’t want to be sliding around inside your leggings. So yes, it will be a workout to get into them, but worth it (also a good warm-up).
We recommend pre-washing all your pole wear when wearing for the first time.
How to wash me
Treat me well and I'll last for a long long time.
1. Use mild detergent
2. Gentle cold hand wash in similar colours (yes, you may use the delicates function on your washing machine; just remember to use a delicates bag)
3. Rinse out water & line dry
Things to avoid
1. Do not soak, bleak, tumble dry, dry clean, iron
2. Do not use fabric softeners – these leave a coating on the fabric, preventing it from moisture-wicking and breathing, not to mention, softeners often contain toxic substances and aren't environmentally friendly
3. Do not rub on rough surfaces
4. Do not dry in direct sunlight – intense light & heat fade the luminosity of
If you are not entirely happy with your Super Fly Honey apparel purchase, you have 14 days of grace to return it to us for an exchange or refund.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide complimentary return shipping. You’ll have to cover the shipping cost to return the items. However, we'll send your replacement free of charge if you prefer an exchange.
For refunds, we deduct $9 USD to cover initial shipping and restocking. Refunds are issued to your original method of payment.
Returns must be received in the original condition: