While you may feel like the sticky leggings give you newfound powers, safety is number one! Please continue to follow the safety rules and proper techniques as guided by your qualified pole instructor.
1. While the leggings may assist you in keeping warm and giving you grip, please continue to be diligent in doing your usual warm-up and conditioning exercises to avoid strain and injury. Looking for some exercises to prepare your body? Check out our variety of pole fitness exercises to suit the particular area you want to stretch and strengthen.
2. In rare cases, the leggings may cause fabric burn. This can happen if you are slipping inside the leggings. This can be avoided by picking the right snug fit using our sizing chart. At first use, pole for 5-10mins to test for any adverse effects, then increase to 30 minutes, and then 1 hour. Should you feel any burn at any time, please stop right away to avoid further burning and injury.
3. The silicone grip may peel with intense friction tricks like drops. To avoid silicone peeling, please avoid excessive and repetitive practice of such moves in your sticky leggings.
4. Only use the sticky leggings on poles with chrome, steel, or brass material. Do not use it on a silicone and powder-coated pole as the silicone grip rubbing on the silicone pole may damage the leggings and staining may occur due to the nature of a powder-coated pole.
5. The rigorous activity of pole dance requires intense friction with our skin and sticky leggings. Just like car tires, over time the grip will wear down. In this case, when the grip is no longer sticky please discontinue use.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also reach us through Facebook and Instagram.