"Every time I receive a package from SFH, i actually stare at it for a while. Its almost a shame to open the exquisitely wrapped package. But when you finally do, the material of the apparel is like a touch of heaven in your hands.
Quality is not the only thing that you notice.... the fitment, the details, the colours!! Ahhhhhhhh!! There is nothing compromised with SFH!
SFH is the Tiffany of pole apparel. If you couldn't tell, I am very much fan girling and would recommend everyone to buy a piece or ten of SFH and join me in heaven :-)"
- Shayne Evans/ @shaynebabe (Los Angeles, USA) - United Pole Artists, Volare Pole & Aerial Arts Magazine
"Talk about luxury ! So soft and smooth , it's a must to try it in right away! If your looking for pole wear that is going to not only feel great but fit great you have found it with super fly honey. Talk about confidence boost."
- Paula Floyd (Kingston, Canada) - Pole Instructor, Pole Fitness Kingston
" It was packaged beautifully and with style… Everything about her clothing was perfect. It is unique, feminine, and excellent quality."
- Rae Marie Venarucci (Waverly, United States) - Pole Student, Pole Dance Fitness, Scranton PA
"It felt like I had really given myself a gift, a treat. The fabric is so soft and luxurious. The fit is beautiful, true to size and the mesh trim evens out any bumpy bits."
- Ciuri Nolan (QLD, Australia) - Pole Student, Pure Pole Academy
"Super Fly Honey pole wear is beautifully made with high quality, luxe fabric. I love the unique designs and intricate details of everything. Wearing the apparel, I am comfortable and secure, I never have to worry about anything falling out of place. The packaging is adorable and adds a very personal touch. Thank you SFH for creating a brand that feels just as amazing as it looks."
- Tiffany Jane/ @titojane (Los Angeles, USA) - Pole Competitor, Performer & Instructor
"Love the packaging. Use the bag the clothes come in for my jewelry =) Love the fit and the material. Really comfortable plus I get a lot of compliments on it."
- Nikki St.John (Los Angeles, USA) - Creator of Pole Dance Nation, Pole Student at Pink Pole Studio
Finally pole clothing that looks elegant, graceful, feminine and chic.
- Vanesa Cini (Sydney, Australia) - Pole Competitor & Instructor, The Pole Precinct