We recommend pre-washing all your pole wear when wearing for the first time.
How to keep me
When you're not wearing me, keep me in the cotton canvas bag that I came in. Especially in your pole bag, protect me from your heels!
How to wash me
Treat me well and I'll last for a long long time.
- Remove bra cups from tops - the bra cups absorb more water and become heavy after washing, this may stretch the material when drying
- Use mild detergent
- Gentle cold hand wash in similar colours (yes, you may use the hand wash/delicates function on your washing machine; just remember to use a delicates bag)
- Rinse out water & line dry
Things to avoid
- Do not soak
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use fabric softeners – these leave a coating on the fabric, preventing it from moisture-wicking and breathing, not to mention, softeners often contain toxic substances and aren't environmentally friendly
- Do not iron
- Do not rub on rough surfaces
- Do not dry in direct sunlight – intense light & heat fade the luminosity of most fabrics over time